Also included in
- Violence, Crimes & Seeking Safety - Online and Safety theme of the brand new Cre8tive Curriculum (7 Lessons and Assessments) Lesson Bundle Packs.Contents☞ 7 PowerPoint Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)☞ 7 Mindfulness Extension activities☞ 1 x Social Media and Online safety QuizLesson Topic$23.71$31.00Save $7.29
Knife Crime Prevention Lesson. Middle School Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
Some of the terms explored:
Homicide, Wielded, Attempted Murder, Courts, Home Office, UK Drill Music
To understand the causes behind the rise in knife crime in the UK
To explore how to prevent young people from picking up and carrying a knife
To evaluate the real risks to those that carry knifes and their families and friends
I understand the impact of carrying a knife on me and others
I can explain how to tackle the causes behind people carrying knifes
I understand how to seek further advice and support in relation to knife crime
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
Find "Cre8tive Resources" on Social Media:
Follow us on social media (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook) to be the first to know about new product releases, giveaways and contests.
Other popular resources we sell include:
This product is allowed to be used in the purchaser's classroom only. If you wish to share this resource with another colleague, or parent, please purchase an additional license at a discounted price. This product is not to be posted online, in whole or in part, without prior consent.
Check out our website at www.Cre8tiveresources.com for full terms and conditions and a large catalogue of free and paid products.