This is a fun whole class game to review subitizing to 10.
Ten frames, fingers, dice, and tally marks are included!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Divide the class into 2 teams and have each team line up behind their color.
2. The teacher will play through each slide and the students at the front of each line must quickly answer their problem.
**If a student answers incorrectly, they must sit out.
**If they answer correctly, they go to the end of their team’s line and the process
3. There are places throughout the game where a team member will get a KNOCKOUT instead of a question. When this happens, they must sit out.
There are also chances throughout the game to earn a FREE PASS and let a team member rejoin the game.
4. If you reach the end of the slides and the game is still going, simply replay the slides.
5. The last student standing wins!