Know Number Names and the Count Sequence is a 216 page reduced-cost bundle of 3 products.
K.CC.A.1: Counting to 100 by Ones and Tens
K.CC.A.2: Counting Forward from a Given Number
K.CC.A.3: Count and Write Numbers 0-20
Counting to 100 by Ones and Tens
This pack focuses on encouraging children to count over and over in fun and engaging ways.
Counting to 10
- I Can statements for K.CC.1
- 0-99 and 1-100 number frames for reference.
14 number puzzles
- for every group of ten 1-100
- by tens to 100.
- by twos to 20
- by fives 5-50 and 55-100
- 1 blank frame for students to create their own
Making counting fun
- Five action posters with brainstorming charts
- Five vocal fun posters with brainstorming charts
- Student reading and writing book 1 -100
- Black line action and vocal graphics for student use
- Spinners with action and vocal graphics for student use
Rushing to Dinner by Tens: A Poem
- 6-page color teacher poetry book
- 1-page color teacher poster for display
- Additional page for Australian/British
I Can Count to… Awards
- for mastering counting each group of tens to 100
- in both color and black line
Counting Forward from a Given Number
This pack focuses on encouraging children to practice the concept of tens and ones plus providing lots of opportunity for counting forward activities.
Counting Forward from any number
- I Can statements for K.CC.A.1-3
- 0-99 and 1-100 number frames for reference
- 0-100 number/calendar cards
What is the number I’m counting from?
- Count and Splash: A Poem about tens and ones (5 page illustrated poem + one page poster)
- Tens and ones reference / anchor charts (1-50 and 51-100)
- Groups of birds for practicing tens and ones
- Tens and ones practice cards plus cards with answers
Counting on with cards and printables
- Monster count and write on (printables) with answer sheets
- My counting on monster book
- Flip and count on
- Monster flip and count on
- Sorting/extension activity suggestions
- Monster stamps 0-100 (in both color and black and white)
Counting on with dice
- Roll and count on
- Monster roll and count on
- Number and monster dice
Count and Jump!
- Games boards with and without a number line border
- Digital papers, paw print numbers (& some without numbers)
- Student success chart
Count and Write Numbers 0-20 BUNDLE
1. Count and Write 0-20
I Can statements
Spill, Count and Write
: a paired activity in which one student spills a random number of manipulatives (0-20) while the other counts them and writes the number. Recording slips are included.
1-10 Task Cards
: students must collect a number of specific objects, draw them onto a recording sheet, write the number, draw an additional object and write the new total.
Circle and Write 0 + 11-20
: both color and black line versions provided. Students circle, cross off or color specific numbers of objects, write the number, circle one more object then write the new total.
2. Number Formation: Rhymes and Practice
These 10 original number formation rhymes and pictures are excellent for helping students learn and practice writing numbers correctly.
Your children will love tracing the posters with their fingers and the rhymes can easily be integrated into your language arts program.
Each number also has a fun interactive writing activity.
3. Play dough Mats: Numbers and Counting
These play dough mats are great for practicing number formation and counting as well as for writing number words.
Simply print and laminate. Cut each page in half to separate the numbers, or keep 2 per page. Enlarge if you prefer bigger mats.
Students roll their play dough into a snake, put the tip on the flower shape and follow the arrow to encourage proper formation. They then add the correct number of play dough pieces to the 10 frame and write the word using a dry erase marker.
An I Can… instruction poster is included to give students greater independence. Simply read through it with your children prior to introducing the activity. The pictures make it simple!
Please check out the 13 page preview before purchasing. The preview quality has been reduced in order to allow you to see all the pages included in this bundle.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email me at email@example.com
prior to purchasing.
ALL PRODUCTS 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS.
Click on the star above to follow me and keep posted on new products.
For common core you may also be interested in this product:
Geometry for Kinders: All About 2D & 3D Shapes
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License