This unit is centered around middle and high school students’ burgeoning understanding and taking ownership of the main components of their Individual Education Plan (IEP), and how it relates to their learning. This will lead to students in this unit taking part in crafting their current IEP present levels of performance (PLPs), and drafting goals based off the needs in their PLP.
Since these activities are done in the Resource/pull-out setting they are not meant to take up too much time each day. Approximately 15-20 minutes, over about 10 days for this unit.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
1) Unit Plan - UbD framework in use (i.e. Enduring Understandings, Skills, etc.)
2) Day by Day Plan - document with all ten days of lessons, materials, objectives, etc.
3) Opening Activity
4) Opening Powerpoint Presentation
5) Student Interview Form
6) Reading levels conversion chart
7) Present Levels of Performance Template
8) Goal Setting Worksheet Form
All files are in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
** If you find use for this product, shoot me a quick REVIEW **