This resource is based off my understanding of the following standards:
- M.AA.6.13- Describe a given mathematical or real-world problem with an expression including one unknown.
- M.AAS.6.13a- Evaluate expressions at specific values of their variables (e.g., m + x = ?, where x = 3 and m = 2).
- M.AAS.6.17- Match a phrase to the corresponding one-step one-variable expression (e.g., “a number plus 3” matches “x + 3”).
- M.AAS.7.10- Solve one-step addition, subtraction, or multiplication problems with one variable.
This resource includes the following pages:
- 2 pages of identifying variables
- 2 pages of inputting variables into equations
- 2 pages of evaluating expressions at specific values
- 4 pages of word problems with known and unknown variables
- 1 page of selecting the correc