Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Are you looking for Kodály songs with Orff accompaniments to teach Do, Re, Mi, So? Do you need both ICONIC and STANDARD notation? This BUNDLE is the perfect answer with DIFFERENTIATED music activities for varied abilities and multiple grade levels. Your students will be actively engaged reading, singing, moving, and playing. Includes PRINTABLE and DIGITAL activities to reinforce learning.
- Click the preview button above to get a better look at these helpful resources.
- Listen to the musical Orff arrangements in each individual video preview.
- Scroll through this detailed description.
- Still have questions? Ask me in the Q & A tab. I will get back asap.
- Johnny Works with One Hammer | Kodály Song with Orff Arrangement
- Swing a Lady Upton | Kodály Song with Orff Arrangement
- Sea Shell | Kodály Song with Orff Arrangement
- Who's That Tapping at the Window? | Kodály Song with Orff Arrangement
- How Many Miles to Babylon | Kodály Song with Orff Arrangement
**Click each song above to listen to each arrangement in the video previews.
**PowerPoint presentations may be used with Google Slides.
- Two rhythmic ostinato patterns
- Two melodic ostinato patterns
- Recorder notation
- Iconic and standard notation are included in each resource.
- Orff accompaniments of varying degrees of difficulty are provided.
- Three differentiated versions of recorder notation are included for students needing additional support - all note prompts, note change prompts only, no prompts.
**Slides may be printed for individual students needing additional support.
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Learning Targets written as clear concise student-centered “I can” statements
- A simple, doable, observational assessment option with rubric
- Two piano scores provided for each lesson (key of F, key of G)
- Ensemble score (key of G)
- Iconic and standard music notation
- Large easy-to-read music notation
- Built-in learning with built-in student response
- Guided instruction teaching Do, Re, Mi, So on the staff while integrating solfege and hand signs
- Xylophone templates for "air play" practice
- Movement activities
- Printable “Take it Home” pages which may also be used as assessments
- An editable slide with border for customization of lessons if desired
- A slide which may be printed as a poster to display in classroom
Key changes are presented in a simple, easy-to-understand manner making the concept commonplace. This prepares students to read music in any key. Information is presented “just-in-time” in order to focus student attention.
The lessons in this easy-to-use Music Literacy Series do not dictate the use of one specific rhythm syllable system. You may use any rhythm reading system with these lessons, Kodály, French Time, Gordon, Takadimi, or Numerical.
Learning through play is important, even for upper elementary children. This BUNDLE provides movement activities and games which are sure to become favorites for teachers and students.
If you are looking for more NO-PREP music reading lessons using ICONIC and STANDARD music notation, don't miss the helpful resources below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE – Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi + So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So, La
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.