Kodály Style Music Activities MEGA BUNDLE with Songs Games Orff Accompaniments
- Easel Activity
Products in this Bundle (41)
showing 1-5 of 41 products
Do you need FUN activities to build your K-5 students' music reading and performance skills? This Mega Bundle of Kodály Style Music Literacy Activities is perfect. Activities include reading ICONIC and STANDARD notation, games, playing Orff accompaniments, reading solfege and treble clef notes, and more.
Save over 35% when you invest in this Kodály-Style Mega Bundle.
This sequential bundle includes 41 separate resources with step-by-step instruction leading teachers and students through activities. PRINTABLE worksheets and DIGITAL online activities are included to reinforce concepts and check comprehension.
This MEGA BUNDLE includes ALL of the following NO-PREP resources.
- Animal Rhythms - Quarter Note/Rest
- In & Out Rhythm Chant Game - Quarter Note/Rest
- Bluebird, Bluebird Singing Game - Quarter Note/Rest
- Animal 8ths - Quarter Note/Rest, Eighth Notes
- Pease Porridge Hot - Quarter Note/Rest, Eighth Notes + ABA Form
- Engine, Engine #9 - Quarter Note, Eighth Notes + Ostinato Patterns
- Wee Willie Winkie - Quarter Note/Rest, Eighth Notes + 2 Ostinato Patterns
- Introducing So-Mi Aurally
- Meet the Music Staff
- Introducing So-Mi on the Staff
- The Cuckoo Clock - So Mi Song to Read & Sing
- Star Light, Star Bright - So Mi Song to Read & Sing
- Rain, Rain Go Away - So Mi Song to Read & Sing
- Bounding High - Introducing La
- Lucy Locket
- Snail, Snail (Complete Edition)
- Little Tommy Tucker
- Bell Horses
- Icka Backa
- Johnny Works with One Hammer
- Swing a Lady Upton - Kodály Song
- Sea Shell - Kodály Song with Orff
- Who's That Tapping at the Window?
- How Many Miles to Babylon
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Simple, doable, observational assessment options with rubrics
- Student Learning Targets written as clear, concise student-centered “I can” statements
- Iconic and standard notation
- Built-in student engagement in each lesson
- Large easy-to-read music notation
- Games & activities designed to reinforce concepts
- Rhythm instrument activities
- Orff accompaniment patterns
- Xylophone templates for "air play" practice
- Recorder notation with and without prompts
- “Take it Home" pages which may be used as assessments
- "Steps for Reading Music" slide that may be printed as a classroom poster
- An editable slide with border for customization of lesson, if desired
**PowerPoint presentations may be used with Google Slides.
Key changes are presented in a simple, easy-to-understand manner making the concept commonplace. This prepares students to read music in any key. Information is presented “just-in-time” in order to focus student attention.
The lessons in this easy-to-use Music Literacy Series do not dictate the use of one specific rhythm syllable system. You may use any rhythm reading system with these lessons, Kodály, French Time, Gordon, Takadimi, or Numerical.
These bundles include activities and games to reinforce the concepts learned. Learning through play is important for young children and these activities and games are sure to become favorites.
“Take it Home” pages help build advocacy for your program when administrators, parents, and other teachers see growing music literacy levels.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Miki Y. - So many songs and lessons to use to teach solfege and rhythmic concepts! They are also flexible to use whichever counting system you use. My kids love this! It is such a great resource and I use them daily.
➤ CLICK HERE to follow "Mi" so you are notified when new resources are posted. All resources will be 40% OFF the FIRST 24 HOURS they are posted. It pays to follow "Mi". And, don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thanks for visiting our store. Let me know if have any questions through the Q&A feature or at the email address below.
Copyright © Frau Musik USA.
Permission for purchasing teacher to use with all classes and/or studio only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.