Kodály-Style Music Reading Songs with Orff Accompaniments - Do Mi So La BUNDLE
- Easel Activity
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Do you need FUN activities to build your K-5 students' music reading and performance skills? This Mega Bundle of Kodály Style Music Literacy Activities is perfect. Activities include reading ICONIC and STANDARD notation, games, playing Orff accompaniments, reading solfege and treble clef notes, andPrice $68.00Original Price $137.00Save $69.00
Do you need Kodály-Style Songs with Orff Accompaniments to teach Do Mi So La? This FUN music reading bundle includes differentiated activities for varied abilities and multiple grade levels. Students will be engaged reading ICONIC and STANDARD notation, solfege, treble clef note names, singing, moving, playing instruments, and more.
Save over 20% when you invest in these TIME-SAVING lessons as a Bundle.
- Mr. Frog with Orff Arrangement
- Apple Tree with Orff Arrangement
- Daisy Chain with Orff Arrangement
- The King's Land with Orff Arrangement
- Teddy Bear with Orff Arrangement
Click each song above to listen to the Orff arrangement in the video previews.
- Projectable lesson - PowerPoint version
- Simple directions for uploading as Google Slides version
- Drag and drop online Easel Activities
- Two rhythmic ostinato patterns
- Two melodic ostinato patterns
- Recorder notation
- Two printable worksheets
- Rhythm: Quarter note, quarter rest, eighth notes
- Pitches: Do, Mi, So, La
- Recorder Treble Clef Pitches: C, E, G, A
- See lesson previews for music elements included in Orff patterns.
After completing the group lessons, follow up with optional Easel Activities to reinforce and check comprehension. Use activities as. . . . .
- Centers or stations
- Whole class activity
- 1:1 individual student activity
- Practice or assessment
- Iconic and standard notation are included in each resource.
- Orff accompaniments of varying degrees of difficulty are provided.
- Melodic ostinato patterns and recorder music are notated with and without note name prompts.*
*Slides may be printed for individual students needing additional support.
Key changes are presented in a simple, easy-to-understand manner making the concept commonplace. This prepares students to read music in any key.
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Simple observational assessment options with rubric
- Learning Targets written as clear concise student-centered “I can” statements
- Ensemble score (key of C)
- Iconic and standard music notation
- Guided instruction teaching Do, Mi, So, La on the staff while integrating solfege and hand signs
- Xylophone templates for "air play" practice
- Built-in student response
- Lyrics slide
- Solfege hand signs
- Large easy-to-read music notation
- Fun games and activities to engage students and reinforce learning
- “Take it Home" pages which may be used as assessments
- "Steps for Reading Music" slide that may be printed as a classroom poster
- An editable slide with border for customization of lesson if desired
This bundle includes activities and games to reinforce the concepts learned. Learning through play is important for young children and these activities and games are sure to become favorites.
The lessons in this easy-to-use Music Literacy Series do not dictate the use of one specific rhythm syllable system. You may use any rhythm reading system with these activities - Kodály, French Time, Gordon, Takadimi, or Numerical.
Lessons present information “just-in-time” in order to focus student attention. Built-in student response is designed to engage all students. Activities are designed sequentially making concepts easy for teachers to teach and simple for students to understand.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi, So
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So, La
Save over 35% when you invest in ALL 41 sequential music reading activities as a part of this. . . . .
✅ Kodály Style Music Activities MEGA BUNDLE
Thanks for visiting our store. Be sure to let me know if have any questions.
CLICK HERE to follow "Mi" so you are notified when new resources are posted. All resources will be 40% OFF the FIRST 24 HOURS. It pays to follow "Mi."
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Copyright © Frau Musik USA.
Permission for purchasing teacher to use with all classes and/or studio only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.