Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.46 MB | 40 pages
Lesson and activities to teach German students the Konjunktiv II. Starts with an introduction to hätte, wäre and würde, then moves on to forms for all verbs.
- Power Point and student worksheet to introduce the concept of the Konjunktiv II and the forms hätte, wäre and würde
- Two drills where students change sentences from the Indicative to the Subjunctive
- Dschüngelbuch: "Ich wär' so gern wie du" Cloze Activity (video can be found on YouTube)
- Discussion questions
- A pop quiz to assess understanding of basic forms
- Power Point and student worksheet to introduce the Subjunctive forms of strong and weak verbs
- Notes worksheet for Modal verbs
- Comicheft: Students create a comic using the Konjunktiv II to discuss one of four hypothetical situations (example: "What would happen if you had a time machine?")