In 2019, Korean New Year is Monday, February 4th. 새해 복 많이 받으세요!
Features 6 +1 hand drawn and digitally edited greeting cards inspired by a S. Korean color scheme:
"새해 복 많이 받으세요" - Korean New Year
"추석 잘 지 내 새요" - Chuseok
"생일 축하합니다" - Happy Birthday
"감사합니다" - Thank You
"고마워" - Thanks
"잘 했어" - Good Job
"김치" - Kimchi
Look up online for exact dates of Chuseok and Korean New Year in future years.
Extra Clip Art PNG image files included
- use in presentations
- post in honor of a student
These could be useful as part of a S. Korean country/culture study, when acknowledging teacher/ student heritage, and/or for recounting experience living in S. Korea or studying Korean. I place no restrictions/limits on how you use them.
6 +1 black and white PDFs
- ready to print, cut out and color
- thick card stock recommended
- allow time for ink to dry before coloring
6 +1 full color PDFs
- ready to print
- choose glossy or matte paper
- recommended for photo quality printers only