*Get your English as a second language students writing in English the
* This lesson is geared for native spanish speaking students but will
work for all students learning English.
Your students will join Po as he takes a journey to discover and reveal who he really is… to discover his chi. Have students find their Chi by being able to take a journey and describe themselves
with activities such as “Who Am I ?”activity , “Quién Soy Yo ?”
Included: Everything is in English & Spanish
* 1 Character Matching Worksheet – to get to know the characters
* Comprehensive Questions (13) in chronological order to go along with the movie.
* 4 worksheets. “My Physical Appearance”, “What I Like”, “What I Don’t
Like”, “My Personality”. (Upon completing these 4 pages, students
will find out their CHI animal).
* 2 Vocabulary Lists (A and B) on physical and personality
* 1 “Message Match” Worksheet over the vocabulary lists to reveal a
message from PO.
* 1 “The Intrusive Word” worksheet to get a better understand of the
* 1 “Who Am I “? Poster Activity
* 3 Posters of Kung Fu Panda 3 ready to be laminated and hung up created by me.
Rent the movie, then Print and Get Started!