Get your ELL students writing in English the FUN way by watching Kung Fu Panda 3! Teach concepts "I Like, I do not Like", Personality Traits, and Physical Descriptions" with these worksheets themed in Kung Fu Panda 3. This lesson was designed for native Spanish speaking students but will work for all students learning English.
Your students will join Po as he takes a journey to discover and reveal who he really is… to discover his chi. Have students find their Chi by being able to take a journey and describe themselves with activities such as “Who Am I ?”activity , “Quién Soy Yo ?”
* 1 Character Matching Worksheet – to get to know the characters
* Comprehensive Questions (13) in chronological order to go along with the movie.
* 4 worksheets. “My Physical Appearance”, “What I Like”, “What I Don’t
Like”, “My Personality”. (Upon completing these 4 pages, students
will find out their CHI animal).
* 2 Vocabulary Lists (A and B) on physical and personality
* 1 “Message Match” Worksheet over the vocabulary lists to reveal a
message from PO.
* 1 “The Intrusive Word” worksheet to get a better understand of the
* 1 “Who Am I “? Poster Activity
* 3 Posters of Kung Fu Panda 3 ready to be laminated and hung up created by me.
Rent the movie, then Print and Get Started!
Want to be updated about FREEBIES, NEW Spanish Lessons, and Sales from my store? Become a follower! Look for the green star under my store name “Cadalina’s Creative Casa" at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower! That's It! Muchas Gracias :) I'm wishing you a wonderful school year and hope that my plans can help!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. And it really helps me know which products you love! Thanks so much for your support!
Keywords: Spanish Reading Comprehension, Spanish, Hispanic Heritage Month , Spanish Culture , Activities , Spanish Lessons , Fun Spanish