Teach students How to "describe themselves" in Spanish... Their "Physical Appearance" and their "Personality Traits" with this packet. Teach them how to use "Me Gusta and No me Gusta" while watching a fun movie.
Watch this movie with Spanish subtitles turned on!
Throughout the whole movie, Your students go with PO (the Panda), and take a journey to discover and reveal who they really are… to "find their chi"!
Perfect for substitute teachers to use.
* 1 Character Matching Worksheet – to get to know the characters
* Comprehensive Questions (13) in chronological order to go along
with the movie to hold the students accountable for watching the movie.
* 4 worksheets. “My Physical Appearance”, “Me Gusta (n)”, “No Me Gusta (n)”, “Mi Personalidad”. (Upon completing these 4 pages, students will find out their CHI animal).
* 2 Vocabulary Lists on descriptions both physical and
* 1 “Message Match” Worksheet over the vocabulary lists to reveal a
message from PO.
* 1 “The Intrusive Word” worksheet to practice and get a better understand of the
* 1 “Who Am I “? Poster Activity
* 3 Posters of Kung Fu Panda 3 ready to be laminated and hung up created by me.
Rent the movie, then Print and Get Started!
Spanish Movies, Movie Guides, Spanish lesson Plans, Spanish Printables