Also included in
- CLAMDiggers' December Bundle allows you to purchase all Six Units at a discounted price. Each Unit is constructed with Literacy enrichment lessons to be taught each week in December and into the New Year.It begins with an exploration of how Christmas was celebrated long ago.Week Two celebrates Natur$25.00$28.00Save $3.00
The festival of Kwanzaa is celebrated in the U.S. from December 26 to January 1. Kwanzaa is a Swahili word meaning “first fruits.”
Each day, a candle is lit on a Kinara ( a 7-place candleholder) to honor one of the 7 principles of life.
You can create to frame and hang in the family room as part of the celebration.
Before the week of Kwanzaa, you may want to for the table.
Included in this December's CLAMDiggers Unit are:
- front & back covers for booklet use
- a thematic literature list of trade books
- a general lesson plan for reading comprehension of the reads
- 2+ hands-on interactive activities with instructions written on an independent upper elementary level
You can utilize this unit as:
- whole group instruction
- small group instruction
- cooperative groups
- center time activities
- partner sharing
- independent study
Download the CLAMDiggers December’s Poetry Posters collection for a Kwanzaa Focus-Poem. Here's the link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/CLAMDIGGERS-December-Poetry-Posters-6218170
Read an Overview on CLAMDiggers Literacy Enrichment Program by clicking on this link: https://www.bizzylizzybiz.com/clamdiggers-enrichment-program-for-upper-elementary-learners/
You can access CLAMDIGGERS' December Collection Overview with Product Images by clicking on this link: https://www.bizzylizzybiz.com/clamdiggers-decembers-literacy-enrichment-collection/
All of December's 6 Units are available for you when you click on this Bundle link:
Please let me hear from you with any questions, concerns and/or comments.
Mz. Bizzy Lizzy