L initial articulation game-Fish for Ten
1. Print out two copies and laminate (print out math cheat sheet if needed)
2. Deal five cards to each player. Then place six cards face up in the middle. This is the fishing area. At any time, there must be six cards in the fishing area.
3. Each player will try to get a pair that adds up to ten (e.g. if I have a 6 card, I would want to fish for a 4 card etc).
4. Number 10 cards can only pair up with other 10 cards.
5. Wild cards can be any number.
6. If a player runs out of cards, he/she will get five new cards. Continue until the
entire deck is gone.
7. To win, the person with the most pairs win.
At the end of the game, if there are any matches in your hand (e.g. 3+7, 2+8,
10+10), those pairs can be counted as well.
These cards can also be used to play Go Fish or War as well.