The lesson was originally created to revise the food topic for a reading assessment. The resources can be use in one lesson or across as few.
The lesson was created for a year 8 class but could also be used with a year 9 group.
1. Cryptogram - students need to work out the sentence with the words provided and translate it into english
2. students classify vocabulary into different meals
3. A short text with a fill in the gap activity. Students must complete the gaps with a one of the words in the box.
4. Match up the different types of food
5. Read the text and answer the questions in English.
6. Translate the sentences into English. The sentences increase in difficulty to differentiate.
"challenge" activities are provided for each exercise.
All answers are already on the slides and appear with animation.
I hope you enjoy using it!