Language Arts sorts to cut and paste or just move around the paper are a great way to review content and engage students. The sentence content is related to singular and plural nouns
These sorts are meant to be used in many ways. You can cut the pieces apart and glue them on sorting templates (provided) or in your own interactive notebooks.
You can print on colored paper, laminate, and use in learning/practice centers.
The worksheet adapter allows you to simplify the process if you need to review or assess quickly.
Using the cards to assess throughout the day or unit for formative assessment shows student strengths and weaknesses for targeted instruction.
This is also a great way to review content for students who quickly finish seat work and need something else to do.
Included in this product:
- Teacher Directions
- 5-Question Pretest with Answers
- Data-Driven Differentiation Recording Template with Instructions
- Formative Assessment Checklist with Instructions
- Worksheet Adaptation (Change the sorts into a simple worksheet for quick review, practice, and assessment)
- 6 pages of sorts (12 per page; 54 unique words; 72 total)
- Blank sort template to create your own sort for fast finishers or students who demonstrate mastery on the pretest.
- Answer Key for all questions
- Full-page Sorting Spaces for Centers and Reusable Sorts. Even use this as a Scoot Activity!
LA Sorts for Interactive Learning: Parts of Speech Noun, Verb, Describing Word
LA Sorts for Interactive Learning: Using Rules to Create Plural Nouns