Also included in
- SHORT STORY UNIT: This short story unit is perfect for any late middle or high school English classroom. The stories have been used in my class with great success, and the students especially love the surprising endings in each story! The product includes eye-catching presentations, discussions, v$19.99$28.94Save $8.95
- HALLOWEEN SHORT STORY UNIT FOR HALLOWEEN: Use this creepy, freaky, and spooky short stories unit to engage your students in reading and writing. This is the perfect unit to use around Halloween, but it can be used at any point in the year! These stories are always a huge hit with my students! WHA$23.99$31.93Save $7.94
- This digital and print short story unit is perfect for any late middle or high school English classroom. The stories have been used in my class with great success, and the students especially love the surprising endings in each story! These digital and print products include eye-catching Google Slid$29.99$48.93Save $18.94
- Use this creepy, freaky, and spooky digital short stories unit to engage your students in reading and writing. This is the perfect unit to use around Halloween, but it can be used at any point in the year! This is a digital and print bundle which means that there are PDF and Powerpoint files for$31.99$55.92Save $23.93
LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER BY ROALD DAHL: Enter to the strange world of Roald Dahl's shocking short story, Lamb To The Slaughter. This short story has always, without fail, been a hit in every English class I have taught. The students love this story and never see the end coming!
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• A 19 Slide PowerPoint presentation which includes the following Information:
→ Information on Roald Dahl
→ Pre-reading discussion points
→ After reading discussion
→ 5 Analysis questions with answers (comprehension and higher order)
→ Notes on genre, characters, theme, dramatic irony.
• A fun creative assignment for students to complete and share!
• A question sheet for students to complete.
• A link to a 30 minute video of the story to watch after reading
***Due to copyright restrictions, I am unable to include the full text of the story. You can access the story in many textbooks, or you can search "Lamb To The Slaughter Full Text" in an Internet search engine to locate a printable copy of the story! ***
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans