Students will be able to:
• Understand place value concepts to 1,000,000
• Use >,<,and = to compare numbers to 1,000,000
• Write numbers to 1,000,000 in expanded form
• Round numbers to 1,000,000
• Understand addition and subtraction strategies
How Much is A Million?
(Building Background Knowledge with Activity) Place Value: Helps students with the knowledge and understanding of the value of digits in a whole number (0 and 1,000,000).
• Excellent Graphic Representations
• USE AS AN INTERACTIVE MATH NOTEBOOK (Students can copy/cut/paste information in their notebooks.
• VOCABULARY with definitions
• GUIDED PRACTICE and INTERACTIVE and MATH GAMES
• GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS and PRINTABLES
• INFORMAL/FORMAL ASSESSMENT (EXIT TICKETS)
I use my PowerPoint on my SMARTBoard!
A Great FUN-FILLED Way to Learn MATH!!!