- 20 finding the least common multiple task cards
- 1 Answer keys
- Student recording sheet
- Directions for use
1. Print and cut out the least common multiple task cards
2. Place cards around your classroom (tape to walls, place on desks, put at a math center, etc.)
3. Give each student a recording sheet
4. Each student may also require a separate piece of paper or a marker board to work the problems.
5. Students rotate around the room solving the problems.
- Time challenge—set amount of time for students to do the problems
- Amount challenge—get a certain amount of cards done and work on something else
- Partner challenge—work in teams