LEADERSHIP Word Search Puzzle Worksheet Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Always have something on hand that is entertaining AND educational with this super fun bundle of word search puzzles covering social skills. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. They are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders or any time yoPrice $8.25Original Price $16.25Save $8.00
Your students will enjoy looking for all of the qualities of a good leader hidden in this puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions and there may be some overlaps making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
Two versions of the worksheet are provided: one in color and one with black outline illustrations (good for saving a little on printing costs and also giving the kiddos a chance to color in a little something).
The 39 hidden vocabulary words are: attentive, benevolent, caring, compassionate, courageous, creative, decisive, detailed, diligent, energetic, fair, focused, friendly, grateful, hardworking, honest, humble, just, knowledgeable, mature, open minded, organized, patient, perseverant, polite, principled, purposeful, reliable, respectful, responsible, self-confident, self-controlled, successful, team player, thoughtful, tolerant, trustworthy, truthful, and wise.
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• Community Helpers Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
social emotional learning, character education, role model, introduction, review, digital, printable, Easel, middle school, sub plans, folder, file, no prep, morning work, homework, lesson plan supplement, literacy, virtual classroom, vocabulary, terms, wordsearch, worksheet, handout, party game, reading comprehension, project or unit plans supplement, facts, trivia, distance learning, brain break, after testing fun, theme, sponge activity, curriculum, first day, review, class, ela, esl, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th grade, center activity, all about, spelling, bell ringer