Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This lesson stresses the importance of "actively listening," and the benefits that come from actively listening. Fun activities!
Answer key, Clip art, printables, no prep needed.
The lesson covers:
1) why it's important to actively listen
2) Benefits from listening well
3) Reasons why learning to actively listen is the number one skill to develop
4) The principals of effective listening
5) What facial expressions and body language mean while engaged in a conversation and actively listening.
Class Activity of "Partner conversations and feedback". Class Activity of "The storytelling Game," where students must listen and participate in order to be an active part of the game. Class activity of "20 questions", where students need to ask teacher 20 questions to guess the mystery object or subject. Fill in the blanks assessment.
Store: Health is Elementary
To view more of my lesson plans, please use the link below: