A fun, STEM activity using LEGO's!
This card game includes 80 cards with a category and object to build. Just print double-sided, cut out the cards, and the lesson is ready to go! This is a great for whole class, small centers, or sub tub activity!
Directions for a class Pictionary-style game:
1. Divide class into two teams.
2. Pass out cards to all students.
3. Set timer and allow students to work on their creations.
4. At the end of the allotted time, each team will present their members’ LEGO creations.
5. Each team guesses what the other team's creations are.
6. Give 1 point per correct answer.
7. The team with the most correct guesses at the end of game wins.
This activity is also great as a center. Students can work individually or as a pair to create the items.
Thanks so much for purchasing and please leave ratings and feedback! Feel free to contact me with any questions. More packets coming soon...