I love these question cards and believe they are an no-pressure, yet meaningful way to have students respond to their reading.
- Fiction and Non-FIction Response Cards
- Each set has 3 questions for each level of thinking
Ways to Use:
- DIFFERENTIATE! These cards are great for differentiation! Each set contains questions from all six levels of Bloom’s making it easy to assign questions to students based on their abilities. There are 3 questions per level, so students are able to choose how to respond.
- MIX IT UP! Roll a dice to assign questions! Example: If you roll a 2, students must respond with a Level 2 question of their choice! Sometimes I roll the dice, twice!
- LEVEL UP! Tell your students if you used a Level 1 response yesterday, it’s time to "LEVEL UP" and use a Level 2 response today!
I'd love for you to check out a few of my other reading products!
Close Reading Flip Book
Close Reading Flip Book SPANISH
Accountable Reading Log
FREE Genre Posters