If you have never seen the québécois internet sensation, Têtes-à-Claques, Halloween is the season where they really shine! This worksheet initiates students into the video series with activities designed to complement two of the Halloween videos.
Included in this download is:
1) An anticipatory writing activity where students complete some Halloween themed si-clause sentences.
2) A chronological sorting activity to coordinate with the 4-minute video "Halloween," which you can find for free on the Têtes-à-Claques website (please see the preview file to access the links to the videos and preview them before buying...they may not be your cup of tea!!)
3) Two comprehension activities to coordinate with the 3-minute "Terreur Internationale" (again, check the preview file to watch)
4) A reading comprehension activity about the background of these humorous videos.
5) BONUS ideas for discussion questions to go along with the student handout.
If your students are anything like mine, they love the bizarre and the humorous. Têtes-à-Claques hits both of those criteria and these activities will get students working their comprehension muscles while having fun!