Products in this Bundle (2)
Two awesome products bundled together to help teach the process of metamorphosis and the life cycle of a butterfly. Buy the BUNDLE and save!
Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are released.
From eggs to caterpillar to pupa to butterfly...to eggs again. Kids are fascinated by the life cycle of a butterfly. And this colossally cool collaborative poster is the perfect classroom display that features this cycle in action!
Decorating your classroom has never been easier, and writing about THE LIFE CYCLE OF A BUTTERFLY has never been more fun! Students will love working together to create a poster that features a stunning graphic of this wonder of nature. Ready-to-go, color-by-number templates make it a snap to create a colorful bulletin board or wall hanging! And the stationery templates allow students to surround the artwork with examples of their writing.
16 color-by-number, 7.5-inch tiles of paper join together to create a giant 30-x-30-inch poster.
You’ll also get a stationery template on which students can write about the life cycle of a butterfly, describe the metamorphosis of a butterfly the class hatched in class, create a fictional story about a pet butterfly, etc.
And as a bonus, you’ll get a coloring page which is perfect for students who finish early. Or you can send them home for students to color in their free time.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the collaborative poster, with photographs to make them extra-easy to follow
• 16 ready-to-go, color-by-numbers templates. Each template features a 7.5-inch square that, when assembled together, create a 30-inch by 30-inch poster.
• Stationery templates that students can attach below the poster with their original writing
• Coloring Page of the life cycle for early finishers
• Check out the preview to see more detail on this product.
Students will love creating “cyclebooks” of the life cycle of a butterfly. These ready-to-go templates make it easy to include hands-on learning in your classroom. There are four templates that feature illustrations for the students to color, a blank writing template, and a worksheet that illustrates the life cycle of a butterfly.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the cyclebooks
• 4 templates that focus on the four phases of the life cycle of a butterfly (with titles)
• 4 templates that focus on the four phases of the life cycle of a butterfly (without titles)
• A blank writing template for students to write information about the life cycle of a butterfly
• An illustration of the life cycle of a butterfly
• A worksheet that illustrates the life cycle of a butterfly, on which students can fill in the names of the four phases (eggs, caterpillar, chrysalis, and butterfly)
Check out these great projects from GravoisFare:
HOLIDAY COLLABORATIVE POSTERS
CYCLEBOOKS: Primary Grades
THE WATER CYCLE: Grades 3-6
ROCKS AND MINERALS
BLACK HISTORY MONTH: FAMOUS AFRICAN-AMERICANS
STUDYING THE FIFTY STATES
*** GravoisFare is Everywhere ***
Follow the GravoisFare store; more hands-on projects are added regularly.