LIGHT, Light 21 page interactive notebook, interactions of light with matter, light and living things, light worksheets, light printables, light foldables, light reflection, refraction, color, lenses.
Thank you for purchasing this resource on Light. This is a fully printable interactive notebook, which contains information, activities, foldables, a lab, vocabulary and a quiz with answer key.
This resource is designed to be taught over 1-2 weeks, and includes the following topics:
1. WHAT IS LIGHT? HOW DO WE SEE THINGS? EM Spectrum, visible light, reflection, luminous and nonluminous objects.
2. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN LIGHT HITS THINGS? Transmission, absorption, reflection, refraction.
3. WHY ARE THINGS DIFFERENT COLORS? Refraction, the wavelengths of visible light, absorption and reflection.
4. WHAT ARE LENSES AND HOW DO THEY WORK? A detailed look at refraction.
5. CAMERAS, LENSES AND THE EYE. How do we use lenses in everyday objects?
6. HOW DOES A PINHOLE CAMERA COMPARE TO THE EYE? (Lab activity).
I hope that you enjoy this resource,