LISTENING SKILLS Worksheets and Activities
Also included in
- This bundle has been recently updated!!! An UPDATED font/look, more activities, and updated editable awards and vouchers have been added to each packet. Please re-download this bundle to get the most recent version if you have already purchased it.Character education and social skills are very imporPrice $79.99Original Price $165.00Save $85.01
I created this LISTENING SKILLS Packet as the path to happiness lies in how we treat one another. Furthermore, it is human nature to want to feel heard and respected in life. This packet is intended to help a child learn good listening skills and to become their greatest self in doing so. It is filled with activities, lessons, worksheets, posters, awards, and vouchers that are easy to use and great for classroom management! You may view all similar packets here!
Click HERE to save $$$ by buying all CHARACTER EDUCATION PACKETS in one BUNDLE!
SUGGESTIONS FOR TEACHERS, SPECIALISTS, AND HOMESCHOOLING PARENTS
Focus on listening skills by discussing this virtue and poster. To deepen it's meaning, focus on an activity, suggestion, book, or printable. Once an understanding of this trait has been achieved and demonstrated, present award(s). Visit my store to purchase similar virtue packets, awards, posters, and task cards.
Color and Black & White Activities in PDF
Color and Black & White Awards, Posters and Vouchers in PDF
Editable Awards and Vouchers in PowerPoint (student's name, signature and date may be edited on awards, and student's name, reason voucher was given and privilege earned may edited on vouchers).
- Teaching Guide
- Lesson Plan/Guide
- Definitions and Social Skills Guide
- Discussion Starter Questions
- Suggested Reading Guide
- Activity #1 Ways To Listen
- Activity #2 Interactive Listening Story
- Activity #3 Act It Out!
- Activity #4 Good Listening Skills
- Activity #5 Attention Tray
- Activity #6 A Story Chain
- Activity #7 Listening Field Trip
- What Do You Hear? Printable
- Activity #8 Sing, Write or Rap!
- Sing, Write or Rap! Printable
- Activity #9 Student Call Backs
- Attention Grabber Poster (1)
- Attention Grabber Poster (2)
- How Can I Be a Good Listener? Printable
- Attentive Behavior Printable
- Body Language Printable
- What Does It Mean to Be a Good Listener? Printable
- Attention Acrostic Poem Printable
- Listening Words Printable
- Attentiveness Poster
- Attentiveness Award
- Listening Poster
- Listening Award
- Good Listening Vouchers
- TOU and Credits
GET TPT CREDIT
Go to your “My Purchases” page, and click the Provide Feedback button. Each time you provide feedback, TPT gives you credits that may be used towards the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is greatly valued and helps me determine future products. Thank you!
WANT TO JOIN MY NEWSLETTER?
SUGGESTED GRADE LEVEL
I have suggested a grade level of K - 5 to include children on the spectrum and children in mainstream classes. Please preview the packet above when determining if it meets your needs and email me with any questions if desired.
I may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org