Living and Non-Living - Seres vivos e Inertes - English and Spanish!!
- Classify living and non-living things on the scene and write their names.
- Worksheet for students to cut and paste, sorting Living and Non-Living things.
- Easy to grade test.
- Writing activity with sentence starter - What is a Living? for example....
- Table activity: Eighteen pictures that fit in two large construction papers. The students classify them and built 2 bubble maps or 2 T charts.
Variation: Put the pictures in a bag, for the students to choose one, and make the class T Chart "Living & Non-Living" on chart paper.
- Use these pictures for a center: Glue the pictures in the middle of any die cut shape, and laminate.
It is recommended to first watch the Power Point: Living or Nonliving?
I also offer: