Also included in
- 4, Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing & learn along song video mp4s plus our song MP3, ‘People & Their Beliefs’ song MP3 & lyric sheet bonus. Click on links to view song samples:’One World’ (GradesK-7) ‘Living Values’ (Grades K-12) ‘Bully-Free Zone!’ (Grades K-7) ’A Class Family’ (Grades K-3$10.00$14.60Save $4.60
'LIVING VALUES' is a whole school, curriculum-aligned, anthem-style song highlighting nine core values:
- Care & Compassion
- Doing Your Best
- Honesty & Trustworthiness
- Understanding, Tolerance & Inclusion (The Government's Nine Values for Australian Schooling)
All of our publications are covid-friendly!
If your school is unable to sing, at the moment because of restrictions, our content-rich, curriculum-aligned lyrics stand alone as poems (perfect for literacy extension, poetry units, reading groups, etc.)
FYI: 'Living Values' is also downloadable as:
An illustrated MP4 song & lyrics video for schools.
Students read, sing & learn along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics & images display on your classroom whiteboard and/or other technological devices.
*Tip: Sing and do chorus actions only, with Kinder and younger grades, letting them listen to and discuss the verses first. Sing other verses as they become familiar with the content...
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• No need to print out lyrics or create a PowerPoint - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read /sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs target outcomes and learning sequences of curriculum documents and support and integrate classroom learning.
They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kickstarting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Literacy extension
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Poetry units (lyric sheets stand alone as poems)
• Distance learning
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- ‘This is absolutely beautiful and music is such a powerful way for us to encourage our students to have and practise good values. Thank you so much!’ ~ Bernadette Teaches Music
- ‘Great lyrics! Thank you! This is fantastic for character assemblies.’ ~ Meg’s Music Room
- 'A wonderful resource.' ~ Colleen F., Teacher
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDI
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow Blog
*Coyright: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
A Lesson in Every Lyric®