Thank you for your purchase
This comprehensive package will give your students hours of
Learning skills associated with the Blue Kit.
When developing this set I included all aspects of learning.
It is a structured way of presenting much needed information.
Vocabulary is based on each lesson either the sight words or words directly from the book they are reading.
1. Review sight words. When reading have the student stop when they see a sight word that’s listed. Repeat the sight words and have the students spell them.
2 .Review the learning goal at the bottom of the page. Let them know that this is what they are expected to know by the end of the lesson.
3. Read the comprehension questions
4. Read the book
5. After reading the book go back to the comprehension questions
Have students read the questions and write the answers.
6. There is also an opportunity to draw answers to questions.
There is enough room in the box to draw when indicated.
7. Re-read learning goal at the bottom of the sheet.
8. Discuss the learning goal to ensure all students understands
The lesson that they are to learn after reading this story.
9. After learning goal discussion have the students check, color or
Put their initials in the star that indicates how well they
understand the goal.
10. Re-teach when needed
Please visit my store for more great learning products.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to My TPT, then My Purchases. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. When you click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and provide a short comment about the product that may be helpful to other customers. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits that you use to pay for future TPT purchases. I value your feedback enables me to create great new products!