This is a bundle that includes the following THREE products...
* LLI Reading Logs: Orange, Green, and Blue
* Leveled Literacy Intervention GREEN: High Frequency Words Incentive Routine
* Leveled Literacy Intervention BLUE: High Frequency Words Incentive Routine
(You may also select to purchase these products individually)
+ LLI Reading Logs: These Leveled Literacy Intervention reading logs correspond with the Fountas and Pinnell LLI program.
Orange Lessons: 1-70 + Booster Pack 71-110
Green Lessons: 1-110 + Booster Pack 111-130
Blue Lessons: 1-120
Each log contains the follow columns:
* Lesson #
* Book Title
* Parent/Guardian Signature
* A place for parents to circle their student's level of difficulty (easy, hard, or just right)
+ LLI GREEN and BLUE High Frequency Word Incentive Routine: My Literacy Intervention students were struggling to quickly learn their High Frequency words. I created this incentive program to motivate them to practice their words at home. It is working and I LOVE when they come to my classroom with a huge smile and the first thing they say is, "Will you check my words today?!"
This product corresponds with the Fountas and Pinnell Leveled Literacy Intervention program and it is an easy addition to your established LLI routines. This product has been created to encourage your students to practice their high frequency words at home.
This product includes:
* Two incentive options: stickers, or a raffle prize.
* Parent Letters
* Full page of ideas for studying HF words at home
* Word lists that include all F&P LLI HF words
* Editable word lists
* Star to hang and display sticker rewards
* Picture directions to explain how to easily organize your materials
Intervention Teacher: To implement this incentive program, assess your students with flash cards while they are re-reading the book they read at home the night before OR the book that will be going home that day. I do not typically assess each student every day, although it takes hardly any time to do. I usually assess my students once a week or more often if they request….They know when they are ready!
Classroom Teachers: The words in incentive routine are geared towards 1st and 2nd graders. Therefore, you don't need to be running an intervention group to implement this process. It could benefit your guided reading groups! I suggest you assess students once a week or more often if they request. Assess them during your guided reading “warm-up”, between rotations, on your Friday “catch-up day”, or while your students are searching for books during a visit to the library.
*Love in Literacy*
"Like" Love in Literacy on Facebook
"Follow" Love in Literacy on Instagram