Need a fun way to reinforce the preterite tense?
This song was a hit for my Spanish 2 classes this year! Why?
-It's slow, short, and well-annunciated.
It's also one of my favorites! Why?
-It's packed with cognates, verb infinitives, and preterite tense (regular AND irregular)
After listening to this song in class, several students bought the song on iTunes. WOW! What's better than engaging your students AND encouraging them to use Spanish outside of school??
Included here you will find:
Pages 2-3...... Notes to the teacher
Page 4………. Llegaste Tú Song Test
Page 5...……. Bonus options
Page 6………. Llegaste Tú Song Test Answer Key
Page 7………. Bonus options Answer Key
Page 8………. Llegaste Tú lyrics in Spanish w/my English translation
Page 9………. Llegaste Tú original lyrics in Spanish
Page 10.……. FREE PREVIEW of my worksheets for 3 AM by Jesse y Joy
Be sure to check out my other resources:
- FREE Growth Mindset Bookmark (Frida Kahlo Quote) ★ Free ★
- Movie Guide: Spare Parts
- Bulletin Board Alebrijes
- Roll & Draw Your Own Alebrije
- Six Weeks of Teaching Music ★ New lower price ★
- Me Voy Enamorando Song Activities
- Afro-Latinos: Celebrate & Educate
- FREE Decoding the Secret Language of Verbs ★ Free ★
- BUNDLE: Teach about Cuba, Afro-Latinos, and Hispanic Heritage ★ SAVE $$ with BUNDLES ★