Comes with the title "lookin' sharp ______"
**Kinders- 8th graders
Small cacti with cover being an art project (we use water colors) and the inside has a choice between writing prompts:
1. just lined
2. lines with a blank space to write your own prompt
3. "What I'm most proud of"
4."I know I'm ready for next year because"
5. "What I loved most about this year was"
6. "3 things I accomplished this year were"
7. "I'm proud of my class because"
8. "I know I can face future challenges because"
9."This summer I'm looking forward to"
Incase you don't have space for a large title, we created a poster (black and white & color options) that reads: "This class is lookin' sharp!"
There is also a letter template included with the title "looking sharp, kid!"(color and black and white templates included). We use these to write letters to our classmates about why they are lookin' sharp. there are 2 options for this
-lined with "dear" and "sincerely" already filled out
-just lined throughout