5 page SMARTBOARD file ~ learning colours/colors in bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian).
First 2 pages act as a chart and interactive chart for 11 basic colours/colors in Indonesian. Second 2 pages allow for demonstration and practise of linking colours to objects. The final page acts as a oral language prompt for students to link colours to objects (and to use in a very basic sentence).
PLEASE see pics as all 5 pages are shown!
Please, feedback comments are very much appreciated.. critical or complimentary! Stars alone don't tell me much!
Please, before you download this file make sure you understand;
1. You will probably need NOTEBOOK 11 to use it.
2. Notebook 11 has a reset button at the top of the taskbar to easily reset the page for a new student to use.
3. Understand that fonts aren't transferable through files, if you don't have COMIC SANS then the setup/design will be affected.
4. On page 2 the answers should SNAP into the box if correct and be rejected if uncorrect.
5. I am still learning the ins and outs of Notebook so files seem simple but they do take me quite a while to put together!