My granddaughter got me started thinking about "an Instagram/Histogram" account when she told me she now has one, and she in just in 4th grade. So as a history teacher I figured I need to get on the wagon and encourage my middle school students to take part in the social media - without the dangers of true social media!
1. Choose a historical figure and write their name on the line in the top left corner.
2. In the square next to the username, draw a profile photo of your historical photo.
3. Think of an event or something your historical figure would have posted and draw it in the large box.
4. Think of another historical figure who would have ‘liked’ your historical figure’s post. Create a username for that figure and write it on the line next to the heart.
5. Write your figure’s name on the line next to the speech bubble.