Are you looking for a fun and creative way to review multiples and common multiples and integrate art at the same time? Maybe you are looking for no-prep meaningful math lessons to leave for a substitute or to use as a Valentine's Math center?
You will love this product because it reinforces what you’ve been teaching while allowing students to reach the creative side of their brain.
This set has 5 days of coloring worksheets where students have to identify the multiples of two numbers, and then find the common multiples and color according the key. Best yet, students won't think about how much they are thinking about multiples and it's no prep for you!
I designed this set with random color placement so students cannot predict where the colors go in the design, so they have to use their math skills to determine the multiples in each cell of the design.
Each day's lesson has an alternate worksheet to allow for remediation or differentiation that lets students have a choice of colors.
This no-prep math center also includes:
★ 3 posters (definition and examples of multiples with answer key)
★ A practice worksheet to use prior to doing the coloring activity
★ There's a quarter-fold booklet for students to use as an independent helper reference.
★ A colored example to use as an answer key
Suggestions for Use:
♥︎ These are fun to use during February but the can be used any time of year, too.
♥︎ Use this as a math center for the week prior to Valentine’s Day.
♥︎ Use the coloring sheets as a homework packet.
♥︎ Use one coloring sheet each day to reinforce multiples.
♥︎ Create a colorful bulletin board math/art display.
♥︎ Use this a math/art extension for your unit on multiples and least common multiples.
♥︎ Use the coloring pages that allow students to create their own color key as motivation or differentiation
There's 27 pages of PDF materials included. See the visual preview to see each page included in this set.
**This product is included in the BUNDLE of 7 math art sets priced at almost 50% off! **
Enjoy and love math!
MORE MATH & ART YOU MIGHT LIKE:
• Math Art NON-HOLIDAY Positive Message Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art CHRISTMAS Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art THANKSGIVING Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art HALLOWEEN Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art ST. PATRICKS Divisibility Math Center Set
• Math Art EASTER Multiples Center Set
• Math Art VALENTINES (but OK to use ANY time) Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art Fractions Quilt Block Coloring
• Math Art Winter Games Multiples Coloring
Other Valentine Items You Might Like:
♥︎ Valentine Writing Paper Set (112 pages, 7 themes with line spacing options)
♥︎ Valentine Writing Paper with Red Hearts Border
♥︎ Valentine Writing Paper Set (Ink Saving Version)
♥︎ The Valentine Challenge - Use no class time to make Valentine holders
♥︎ Math Art Fractions Quilt Block Coloring
♥︎ Math Art VALENTINES (but OK to use ANY time) Multiples Coloring FREEBIE
Math Art FREEBIES
• Math Art EASTER Multiples Math Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art ST. PATRICK’S Good LUCK With Divisibility Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art VALENTINES (but OK to use ANY time) Multiples Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art Fractions Quilt Block Coloring FREEBIE