Looking for some long vowel reinforcement for student use in class independently, during workstations, homework, etc? I have 6 different activities (2 of each of the same activity) for students to work on to master long vowels - along with differentiating between long and short vowels.
All activities are ready to go! Just print!
1. Long Vowel Love (2 different pages): Students read words and follow color code.
2. Lovely Pictures (2 different pages): Students write words to describe each picture. *can also be used as an assessment*
3. Short or Long Vowels (2 different pages): Students say the name of each picture shown and identify if the vowel heard in the word is a short vowel or a long vowel. *can also be used as an assessment*
4. Super Sweet Spelling (2 different pages): Students circle the word that is the correct spelling of each picture shown. *can also be used as an assessment*
5. Secret Valentines (2 different pages): Students read clues and cut and paste a character picture that correctly corresponds with the clues.
6. Valentine's Day Race (2 different pages): Students work with partners to spin a spinner on each page. They will move along a game board and if they land on a picture, they must correctly spell the word that corresponds with the picture in order to move forward on the game board. (To play, students will need: paper clip, pencil, game moving pieces).
Hope you enjoy. Please leave feedback to earn your TpT credits!