Happy new year! L'shana tova! לְשָׁנָה טוֹבָה
This song is a traditional children's tune for the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashana. This slideshow includes everything you need to teach your students the Hebrew words, sing the song, and even experience the culture and traditions related to the Jewish high holidays.
Learning about cultures and traditions helps all students to gain empathy and understanding of the world around them. This song is an excellent introduction to one of the most significant holidays of the Jewish calendar.
- Lyrics to the song in Hebrew, with English transliterations
- Audio pronunciation track for each word
- Music notation
- Vocal track (unaccompanied)
- Culture and traditions slides with detailed photographs, discussion prompts, and video examples
- A rhythm reading/composing extension activity with quarter notes, eight notes, and quarter rests
Looking for more Jewish holiday songs?
Make sure to follow my store and subscribe to my insiders email to stay up-to-date on all the new goodies from Music With Mrs. Tanenblatt