PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Easy and fun game for Spanish irregular verbs practice!
1. Divide your students into pairs.
2. Print out and give page number 3 to one student and page number 4 to another.
3. For playing this game your students should know the conjugation of the most common irregular verbs. If they don't know all the verbs from the game, pre-teach them.
4. Students use the phrase, for example, "¿Estás libre el sábado por la tarde?".
Another player looks at his sheet and if he is, he says "Estoy libre", if he is not, he says e.g. "Voy al cine". Player 1 crosses out this square in his worksheet. If he guesses it right, it's his turn to ask again.
5. The main goal of the game is to find out when your parnter is free for meeting before another player does (all 3 variants).
If you like my products, I will be very glad if you follow my account and tell you friends about it! :)