Also included in
- Want a way to give your students more reading practice and check for comprehension? Use this mini-cuento bundle that has stories for a variety of topics. As stories are added, the price will increase in this bundle!****SAVE 20%!!! on this Bundle****$48.40$60.50Save $12.10
Read about Daniela as she describes her home now and the home she desires as an adult. She describes her family and who lives in her home. She also describes why she wants certain things in her future home based on her hobbies.
This reading has a variety of extension activities.
- Written questions (matching, draw a family tree from the reading, draw a personal family tree, fill in the blank from text, personal questions)
- Running dictation slips and student running dictation forms
- Listening questions and forms
- Pregunta y Pasa Cards (Quiz quiz trade) - This activity is great for review. Each student has a card with a question and answer on it. They ask classmates the questions and then trade. Students get to read and answer questions in Spanish.
Verb forms used: soy, vivo, me gusta, tiene, visitan, va a, me encanta/encantaría, somos, va a tener, es, quiero, estoy
You may also like: