Back to School
This interactive dialogue worksheet will allow your students to learn all the key phrases they need to order successful food in a restaurant. It is a great tool to have students work in small groups creating skits and having fun practicing using Spanish in a school setting with their classroom friends.
1. Talk to students about teh purpose of the vocabulary sheets. they will be working on skits for their restaurants.
2. Distribute the first handout to the school. Students using dictionary and other resources will fill as many blanks as possible. (5-10 minutes)
3. Review vocabulary worksheet with class. Point out cognates to class for easier vocabulary management ( 5-10 minutes)
4. Repeat steps 1-2 with second worksheet.
5. Split students into small groups. They need to create a dialogue. According to your class set-up a minimum number of lines in the skit. (20 minutes-end of class)
6- Presentations need to be need next class. Encourage them
to make skits funny entertaining and above all to have FUN!!!
Please click on "follow me" so you can be updated anytime a new lesson becomes available