This Spanish Mini-Story/Worksheet includes:
-Mini- Passages / Stories in Spanish
-Fill in the Blank theme/topic.
-True or False
Ideas/Tips on how to use the Stories:
1. Students taking turns reading out loud in class −− two or
three sentences or a paragraphs and then translating to
English. It does not have to be verbatim but, they need to make
sense of what they read when they translate.
2. After reading out loud, answer questions and make translations
and give answers in class (individually or as group) or silently to
hand in and be assessed / graded.
3. As a Worksheet in class
4. As a quiz ~ for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment
5. As a Homework (for grade…)
6. As a Test ~ for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment