Help students learn Spanish vocabulary while they have fun! Students will catch on quickly to this Go Fish style card game. It’s played much the same, but with a twist. Students have to know the meaning of the Spanish terms in order to claim the card. And, if the asker gets it wrong, the student being asked can claim the card for his own! ¡A Pescar! is a fun and effective way to reinforce Spanish language vocabulary. This deck focuses on names of family members. 29 terms are included.
What you get:
• Printable deck of 64 cards covering 29 terms. Print as many decks as you like, either in color or black and white. I print mine on cardstock and laminate them before cutting to make them last longer. I have 6 sets to satisfy 30 kids.
• Printing and cutting instructions
• If there are some terms you don’t want/need, simply exclude them and add more pairs of other terms to make up the deck.
• Student instruction/rule sheet with terms included for play.
• Included: la familia, los padres, madre, padre, hijo, hija, niño, niña, abuelo, abuela, primo, prima, tío, tía, hermano, hermana, sobrino, sobrina, nieto, nieta, hombre, mujer, chico, chica, padrastro, padrastra, la mascota, el perro, el gato
Thanks for your interest in my products! See my other Go Fish games for Emotions with Estar, Professions, Numbers, Weather words and more!