Editable Powerpoint presentation to present the topic “La Famille” in French using the Royal Family of the UK.
This French resources designed to teach La Famille using a familiar family but yet which includes all step and divorced relatives.
- The complete Royal Family (UK) family tree from the Queen mother to now, 5 generations
- 31 individual members slides with their names.
- 31 individual members slides with their relationship in French
- 31 individual members slides blank under the photo
- 1 Family tree with the photos of individuals and no writing
- 1 Family tree with the photos of individuals and a blank for their name
- 1 Family tree with the photos of individuals and their relationship in French (i.e mon neveu, ma femme)
- 1 Family tree with the photos of individuals and their names
- Individual family tree of The Queen,Charles, Anne, Andrew, Edward including divorced spouses and step-spouses
- 3 pages of labels (blank, French and name of family members)
- 3 pages of task cards containing 31 members, their name, age and date of birth with 3 more editable items on each one to allow for extra items of description
- 3 pages of task cards containing 31 members and all lines of description blank for filling in when doing oral work
The slides are fully editable and created in Powerpoint 2013.
You can check out teaching ideas on how to use this resource :
On my blog LanguageArts101.com
Follow me on Twitter @LanguageArts101
Like my Facebook Page LanguageArts101