Introductory activities to literature and society for children. The bilingual worksheets and images will provide science-based ant activities integrated with literature and crafts for the younger language learner. All activities and worksheets can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities. A dynamic tool for any language level.
What is included:
• Science of Ants reading comprehension activity
• Bilingual biography of Marco Denevi
• Worksheets and organizers for written or verbal interaction and testing
• Bilingual question and response worksheets for written or verbal interaction
• Multiple sets of study questions
• Word banks
• Instructions and procedures for activities, projects and crafts
• Teacher keys and example responses
• Daily lesson suggestions (6 weeks+)
• Reading and writing scoring rubrics
• Teacher resources; websites, books, audio and images
The "La hormiga” Worksheets" can be used as a stand-alone activity. If you would like additional reference tools you may prefer to supplement with "Animal Topic Vocabulary Thematic Reference" as it is designed to provide a foundation for the majority of common vocabulary that students will utilize throughout the course of any related unit. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again.
Please see my other related resources below:
Animals of the World Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Animal Habitat Worksheets
Dancing Frogs Cloze Activity Worksheets