Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Build vocabulary with introductory activities to literature and society. This product features storyline slides with open images for copying and pasting and interactive smartboard activities in a powerpoint format. The bilingual worksheets and images will provide science-based ant activities integrated with language vocabulary building activities.
What is included (Multiple activities for middle school and above language learner, immersion or Heritage speakers)
• Powerpoint images of objects from the story of La hormiga written by Marco Denevi
• Slides with images of objects (open for resizing) from the story of The Little Ant from The Day It Snowed Tortillas written by Joe Hayes
• Ant anatomy bilingual fill-in activities
• Anthill bilingual fill-in activities
• Bilingual word banks
• Graphic organizers with writing activities in Spanish
• Answer keys
• Teacher activity instructions and procedures
• All images and keys formatted for the document camera and smartboard (grayscale images included)
"La hormiga” integrated science and literature powerpoint can be used as a stand-alone activity. If you would like additional activities for your literature-based curriculum, please see my othere related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again.