This product could be used as a mini-unit (for Intermediate students) or as part of a larger unit about La Lotería de Navidad in Spain.
Note: If you have purchased this bundle of seven cuentos for la Lotería de Navidad, you already have access to this resource!
The Essential Question for this unit is:
- ¿Cuál son unos productos y prácticas culturales que les une a las personas?
These resources are based on three cortometrajes that are part of the 2019 ad campaign for La Lotería de Navidad in Spain. These are the three videos: Pilar y Félix, Emilio y Gloria, and Ramón y José.
This product includes a Google Presentation that will guide the teacher and the students through the unit. The Google Presentation has Peardeck slides in it, so it can be digitally interactive. However, you do not have to use Peardeck and it is still interactive (by using white boards or basic conversations).
Some of the activities for these resources are:
- Multiple choice predictions (input!)
- Listen and draw
- Simplified stories
- Cloze activities with the dialogue from the videos
- A script for students to perform one of the cortometrajes before they watch it
- A suggestion for possible evaluations
- Personalized and comprehension questions
- A textivate link for one of the stories