PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
If you purchase this item, you will get access to resources (for Intermediates) to use with seven lotería (el gordo) commercials: Carmina, Danielle, 250th anniversary, and 22 otra vez (novice and intermediate resources) and three of the videos from 2019 ad campaign
- a link to awith Essential Questions, "I can" statements, readings, activities, and possible assessments.
- a slideshow and document related to the commercial from 2013, which was the 250th anniversary of the Spanish lottery.
- a document with the story of "Carmina" and some activities to do with the story, including the following: read about lottery and fill in blanks, read the story and illustrate, match sentences to pictures, and circle the correct word.
- a slideshow with 49 screenshots that tells the "story" of the 2016 commercial for the Spanish National Lottery: Carmina.
- some activities to use with two infografías about the lotería
- access to a Google Slideshow with 120 slides that tells the story of "Danielle," the 2017 commercial. The story is broken up into FOUR parts since it is so long.
- access to a Google Slideshow for 22 otra vez (Novice AND Intermediate versions) and assessments to go along with it
- Links to many Quizlet activities (Diagrams, comprehension questions, fill-ins) and a Quizizz
- a doc with the just the text for the story of "Danielle"
Most of these "stories" (except for 22 otra vez) are told in comprehensible Spanish for a level 3 or above class.