La Mosaïque is a wonderful, cross-curricular, no prep French unit which introduces students to eight different personality types (Linguistique, logique, sociable, artistique, naturaliste, réfléchi, physique, et musical). This unit encourages students to explore their likes and dislikes, and discover what they are best at! This unit also invites students to practice their French conversational skills.
La Mosaïque is an excellent start of school unit as it allows you to get to know your new students at the beginning of they year, yet it can be used throughout the year successfully as well.
1. Title page
2. Personnalités à Trois Points: Students are introduced to personality types and asked to record the word, draw an image, and use the word in a sentence.
3. MOI! Puzzle pieces graphic organizer: Students are asked to reflect on their likes and record them in the puzzle pieces.
4. Mon Intelligence reflection worksheet
5. Moi je suis _______________! 4 square graphic organizer: Students are asked to record their personality and draw four examples of associated activities.
6. Moi je suis _____________, je peux ______________... 4 square graphic organizer: Students are asked to draw four examples of things they can do because of their personality type.
7. Diagramme Venn: Students are asked to compare their likes and personality with a classmate.
8. Personnalité Tic-Tac-Toe: Students must complete personality related exercises to complete their tic-tac-toe chart.
9. Spotlight - Jeff Kinney (Author of Diary of a Wimpy Kid): Students are asked to explore Jeff Kinney's success and his personality (Answers included)
10. Spotlight - Clara Hughes (Olympic Medalist): Students are asked to explore Clara Hughes' success and her personality (Answers included)
11. Le sondage de mes amis: Students are asked to rotate around the classroom and locate friends with different personality types.
12. Les personnalités dans notre classe: A bar graph worksheet
13. Le sondage de mes amis 2: Students are asked to rotate around the classroom and locate friends who like different subjects in school.
14. Moi à L'école worksheet: Students are asked to write a paragraph about what they are good at in school and connect it to their personality.
15. Une Entrevue worksheet: Students are asked to interview a classmate.
16. MOI worksheet: Students are asked to reflect on their personality using a brainstorm graph.
17. Qui suis je?! worksheet: Students are asked to finish sentences that begin with "J'aime" and "Je suis." Once finished the teacher reads them to the class and the class guesses who wrote the sentences.
18. Poème acrostiche worksheet: Students are asked to write an acrostic poem using the letters in their name.
19. Recherche graphic organizer: Students are asked to research a celebrity with the same personality type as them.
20. Mosaïque final project and marking guide: Students are asked to complete a final project based on their personality type and present it to their classmates. Sample choices are included.